Friday 16 November 2012

One Direction - Take Me Home Review

One Direction - Take Me Home [Extreme Unholy Black Metal]






The blazing sun beat down upon the parched earth of my desert prison. Is this a dream, is this a fantasy?There seems to be no signs of intelligent life to aide me as my assailant turns on the stereo. I recognise the disc she has inserted, it is too distinctive. Horrifying, this state of the art instrument of torture, the putrid hymns of the devil emanate forth from speakers that seem like the gates of Hell here on earth as the first overused 4/4 beat starts and angelic voices of Evil sing 'Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the Sun, I know we only met but let's pretend it's love, And never, never, never stop for anyone, Tonight let's get some, And live while we're young'. Questions. Questions aplenty spring forth from my logical mind, in such rapid succession that even a quantum theory could not elicit such mental turmoil. What message do these demons intend to convey with such blasphemous lyrics? Is this a one night stand? Is it a prostitute? Tonight let's get some what? And why are they against old people who are still alive? As my mind wrecked upon these unclever contraditions, I saw my torturer smile to herself, and then it hit me. This is how the torture worked. This was the pain. And with my hands handcuffed behind me and my lips black taped, there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent my ears from bleeding whilst my brain sparked in fury from confusion and aural terror. This is what black metal artistes have always wanted to achieve, a source of music to express the absolute hatred for humanity, and once I heard the lyrics "You can't got to bed without your cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep", I realised, this was what hatred felt like. This is without a doubt, one of the finest black metal albums ever released.

★★★★★ Excellent - Undisputed classic for critical listening

No comments:

Post a Comment